To meet our top objectives of protecting families and assisting in the preservation of wealth for current and future generations, we offer impartial analysis of a broad portfolio of products from industry-leading carriers, and are proud to represent the highest rated, most diverse policies available today.
In compiling data and making final recommendations regarding insurance carrier selections, we thoroughly evaluate numerous criteria, including:
1) Ratings - Including S & P, Moody's, AM Best, Duff and Phelps, Comdex, etc.;
2) Overall balance of assets and reserves;
3) Portfolio holdings of below investment grade assets;
4) Projections v. performance - Stability and reliability are tracked over a 100 year period;
5) Return on investment; and
6) Costs and available product selection.
Simply phrased, we provide you with the right coverage in the most cost-effective manner possible.